Do you feel that only 5% of your lives in the world and the other 95% of life is in your head?do you never fully living outside of yourself how to stop thinking
There are some fantastic guided meditations on YouTube that I have used in the past. Some work for me, others do not.
However, the biggest lesson for me was to feel what it is like to be “still”. I spent most of my life with high-level ADHD and meditation was so revealing to me.
Here are tips to help you.
It comes from someone who thought it was all nonsense. If you find a meditation that works for you, you will know it. And that can totally change the course of your day (or how you sleep at night).
Beyond meditation, I would say that the practice of rapprochement could be a good way to think too much. Think about how to create a habit or a muscle memory. You just have to go through the awkward phase of things that do not really work until you find something that works.
Learn to love your inner child.
You mentioned your crazy parents, and I suspect you did not get the love you needed as a child. The critical inner voice you hear is probably similar to the critical voice that one of your parents used with you at the age of 4 or 5 years.
Because of this, you can be a so-called co-dependency in which you rely on external praise rather than self-love. You can really improve this by learning about it and self-help exercises.
For example, close your eyes, think of a picture of yourself at the age of five, and calm down the child you, an adult, will always love. to be there for him Tell him that he is loved and safe in all the beautiful ways he can. Do it often every day
Remember, too, that you have some form of post-traumatic childhood stress disorder called C-PTSD, and that you often return to bad experiences and relive them, making you feel stressed all the time. Learn to recognize these flashbacks as they occur. Usually just saying “it’s a flashback” to stop them when they happen.
At first, you really have to work on it, but it gets easier with time.
Breathe in as deeply as possible.
Hold it for a few seconds. While you have it, think about any bad, invasive or meaningless thoughts floating in your head. Think about it for a second and then exhale. Obviously, it’s a mental exercise, so your mileage may vary, but I think it can help clear my mind when I feel overwhelmed.
When I think too much, I think of two things.
A. What is my next action in this situation?
What are the implications/consequences of this measure?
For example, I was worried about an appointment, and I started thinking about why I did not like it and why I should not and why I’m going to lose it and why will never work …
Etc. Then I sat down and thought about it. If I: A. Date with your B. The effect is that we are on a unique date and we see what happens no more. It also means that if you go south, you can break everything at the end of the first appointment.
Understanding the direct impact of my actions made me realize that most of what troubled me was unreasonable because I was out of my control at the time. Taking things step by step can change your thinking very liberating.
Hold your breath.
Breathe and hold. Breathe and hold. Hold as long as possible. Pick a lens near the room as you walk or drive and hold your breath until you walk through this remote location.
The subconscious and the body, complaining about the shortcomings and shortcomings of the past, suddenly have subconsciously no perspective and priorities. They give up like a strangled wild animal and kneel before consciousness. They know their true master and then this conscious control can be called meditation.
Typically, the subconscious mind is a dog and a conscious thought for you. The subconscious mind controls the processes of the body and when it is moved, it deviates from the PFC (prefrontal cortex) and governs the psyche.
The subconscious feels what it is, sometimes for a reason, but not for reasons that can be justified for the present and the future. The body because of genetics or illness will feel bad.
The consciousness tries only to find an explanation for it and generates legitimate lamenting thoughts. You think you feel that because of your deplorable thoughts about the past, but in fact, your body or subconscious lack is explained only by a thought.
Evolution did not favor consciousness, but sought a place: consciousness can control the breath.
This rule of involuntary processes, the subconscious mind, left an important weakness, Prana, open. That’s why yoga focuses on breathing.
Hold your breath and let the piss consciously into the subconscious … to indicate who the teacher is and who is responsible here.