Self-confidence is very important to the person; it is a renewed method, and everyone has this method as he learned and gained in his life and daily life and the circumstances that made him strong personality and grew self-confidence, but not all people have the same amount and amount of confidence; Where life conditions contribute to that feeling either negatively or positively in principle and dealing with boldness.
Self-confidence is defined as a feeling that gives a person the status, value, and importance of a person, allowing him the freedom to act and to give his opinions at all times and times without fear of the reactions of people around him. The self-confidence is divided into two parts, but they do not resemble each other; The excess confidence sometimes called vanity or persistence and this feeling inappropriate.
Self-confidence in a good spirit: It is the complete and absolute feeling that your views are built on a good study, thinking, analysis, support around you and help others and that is what everyone aspires to.
Self-confidence in a wild spirit: It is a sense of gross profanity that contributes to the inconvenience of others and sheds very disagreeing opinions and does not accept anything, and often the owner of this confidence is balanced and intransigent and hard in his opinion and wants others to apply what he says causing people to dislike him.
How do you produce self-confidence?
- There are many ways to produce self-confidence and acquire it in many ways, including:
- Self-confidence as a result of exposure to certain things has been resolved in the past.
- Exposure to strong problems and disposal.
- Exposure to intruding by others, which gives the person confidence in himself.
- Great success in a business.
- Full support from family and friends.
- The emotion that plays an important role in building confidence.
- Parents’ commitment to remove problems from their children in childhood and adolescence.
- Pay attention to good things. Keep away from bad companions. Take criticism from others and accept it well.
- Strong determination.
- Causes that lead to personal weakness
Lack of opinion.
- Inability to defend oneself.
- Autism and isolation.
- Not receiving social situations in one form or another.
- Transfiguration in character changes personality.
- Do not deal with people.
- Exposure to emotional problems is very strong.
- Feeling of failure.
A disintegration of the family.
How to trust yourself in front of people?
You must be ready to change your edition.
Make good choices available. Help others.
Respect and mutual appreciation.
You have to know your destiny; it is the people who know their fate.
Be social with others.
Create a good psychological state without any pressure.
Rely on yourself and not rely on others.
Take responsibility seriously.
Assess the consequences and consequences of your actions.