There are many ways for a As A 15 Year Old to make some money. ,I think that if you want to get money As A 15 Year Old you need a step by step process which means realistic and suitable for you. There is not fastest way to get rich if you follow these tips, you can become rich! This article shows you various ways you can make quick money and assumes you are minor in hiring a company or organization.
1. Clean the homes of trusted neighbors.
Wash windows, wipe floors, pipes, powdered furniture or whatever they ask you to fix.
Always ask the owner which products to use. They will probably give you their own products for your use.
2. Wash cars and bicycles.
Moisten the car on the bike, scrub it with a soap brush and rinse it off. If it is a car, wash it later (never before or splash!). Since a car is bigger than a bike, load more to wash it.
Always ask the owner what products and sponges/brushes/rags you are allowed to use in the car.
Some people are special and are concerned about scratches, tear surfaces and other problems that can be caused by using the wrong items. Do not accept anything, ask first!
3. Take care of the neighbors’
pets when going on vacation. Be sure to handle the animals well, for example by cleaning them and feeding them with the right amount.
Do not leave the cat lavatory or the plates empty until the day before your return! Pay attention to what the right amount of food is before the neighbors go.
Get all the relevant contact information from your neighbors to make sure they can be contacted in an emergency or even for basic matters including:
where the additional food supply is located.
4. Sell Your Trash
Americans throw away approximately 266 million tons of trash every year and it turns out we might as well be throwing away cash! There’s a reason dumpster diving has become so popular in recent years and that’s because things that you think are worth nothing often have value.
5. Announce what you do without being in people’s faces.
Collect some flowers and stick them to the neighbor’s door, but do not bother. Never require a neighbor, parent, friend, or another person to work for them. You will not get good deals if you do that.
Do you know that not everyone wants what they offer? Be patient and if you refuse your services, be nice and keep going!
Ask which jobs are open first. If the city already has tons of dog walkers and car washes, try something different.
It’s a good idea to sell at lunchtime when the city is busy. More people can buy you and defend you against the wrong people.
Use sales posters in your shop: For example, buy one and get one for free, 2 for $10 and so on. Make sure you can pay the loss or settle it with other sales.
Give your friends free samples to spread their services. You must do this before starting your business unless the item is consumed.
Keep all your birthday money!
Take part in competitions If you are lucky, you can win a competition with your talents. If you are a dancing star, take part in a dance contest. Even if the price is not effective, you can sell your price and make money.
Ask the help of your friends. You have to split the benefits, but it will be more fun and time will pass. Tell the customer that you are bringing a friend.
If you are babysitting, taking care of animals or taking care of the house, you will always have all the emergency contacts and phone numbers to be sure.
Do not spend all your money on sweets and treats. Small things add up!
Do your best and let them return again and again. Repetition of Business is the best type of business.
Know that you are still a child. You do not have to save for your retirement now. Try to enjoy the non-working world as you can, someday you will miss it!
Volunteering for a shelter or charity is a task that you can try. The goal of shelters is to distribute posters, clean animals, and love. Note, however, that some may have strict age limits when dealing with animals.
- Avoid dangerous neighborhoods and neighbors.
- Before starting work, check with your parent or guardian and be careful at work.
- Be sure to talk to strangers; Preferably do not talk to strangers except in an adult guardian.
- Some foreigners want to enter your home or invite you to enter. Never accept these invitations and always have a father who looks at you.
- Be honest If you lie, you will be in trouble.
- Make sure you have the permission of your parents for your work.
- Do not take things that are not yours and then sell them.
- Remember that theft is a crime and you might get into trouble and embarrass your parents.
- Do not take a job if you do not know what you are doing. You could win a bad reputation.
- Do not change the food of people or any of the items you sell.
- Avoid selling things at school without permission. This could cause a big problem. Some schools do not even allow you to sell things.
- Check your school rules to see what you can and cannot do.
- Sell things that people want to buy. It makes no sense to make a useless product that people do not want.
- Do not do anything dangerous, like climbing on roofs to clean gutters or pruning branches.
- Let an adult work with you.